The Six Zone Safeguard System of Defensive Tactics
The Six- Zone Safeguard System is a practical, Street-wise approach to defensive tactics.
- Personal Protection (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Levels)
- Instructor Certification Program (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
In today’s fast paced world, few people have the time to devote to years of martial arts training. With crime and violent assaults on the rise, knowing how to provide for your defense can offer great peace of mind. My Six -Zone Safeguard System Course is a short-term course that teaches effective, street-wise skills for personal safety and survival. Self-defense and fighting are two separate and distinct things. In self-defense, your goal is to survive. In fighting, your goal is to vanquish your opponent. The Six -Zone System of self-defense provides valuable tools for survival. It is not my intent to make you a world-class fighter in two easy lessons. By learning a small number of very versatile techniques, you can prepare yourself for a multitude of situations. It is unrealistic to assume that in four hours of training (or 4 months for that matter), any instructor can make you a great fighter. I make no such claims. What I can do is increase your chance for safety and survival. The purpose of this course is to do exactly that. That goal is accomplished by incorporating the following areas of study.
- Basics – Who is your likely attacker and why (various types of assault).
- Avoidance – The best way to provide for your safety is to stay out of harm’s way.
- Awareness Training – Know the signs of danger (what to look for).
- Stress Management – Stress will cause both emotional and physiological changes to take These stress factors can inhibit or prevent you from responding appropriately. Stress management skills are essential.
- Creating a window of opportunity for escape – Finding or creating the opportunity for escape through verbal and physical
- Zoned Defensive Tactics –
- Hands-on training in basic defensive skills as well as using everyday items as weapons.
Ultimately, you are responsible for your personal safety. The police may or may not be there for you. Often times, those close enough to help don’t want to get evolved. Knowing the right actions to take (or not take), along with the ability to cope emotionally with an assault can make the difference between life and death. You can take responsibility for your safety. You have the power.
MORE TO COME
THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION